2" General Purpose Pressure Gauge, 0 to 100 psi
- Item # 491G18
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PFQ2437-DRY-2FF
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112403
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Application General Purpose
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 2"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Metal
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Brass
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/8"
- Gauge Connection Location Center Back
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 100
- Gauge Secondary Range Units kPa
- Gauge Secondary Range Values 0 to 690
- Gauge Accuracy +/-2.50%
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Panel Mountable Yes
- Gauge Mounting Method Front Flange
- Liquid Filled No
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 10/50
- Gauge Case Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Gauge Primary Range Numbered Graduations 20/100
- Gauge Case Color Stainless Steel
- Basic Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Basic Gauge Sensor Material Brass
- Gauge Sensor Material Brass
- Gauge Lens Material Acrylic
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Plastic
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Gauge Special Options Heavy Duty
- For Use With Media Compatible with Bronze
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Series PFQ
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Features Ring Terminal
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.