Dye Penetrant, Fluorescent
- Item # 48K596
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ZL-27A
- Catalog Page # 2425
- UNSPSC # 41111802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Dye Penetrant
- Color Flourescent
- Size 16 oz
- For Use With UV Black light
- Application Designed For Use With Fluorescent Dye Penetrant And Magnetic Particle Inspection Processes
- Features Zyglo Post Emulsifiable Fluorescent Penetrants Are Used For A Wide Range Of Sensitive Applications And Are Formulated To Be Impervious To Water To Assure Against Being Over-Washed From Defects, They Require The Application Of A Lipophilic Emulsifier Or A Hydrophilic Emulsifier To Render Them Washable With Water And Meet OSHA Requirements For Class Iii B Liquids Due To Their High Flash Point, Allowing Them To Be Used In Open Dip Tanks
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.