Water Pressure Reducing Valve, Standard Valve Type, Low Lead Bronze, 1/2" Pipe Size
- Item # 45K826
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 12-500XL
- Catalog Page # 2893
- UNSPSC # 40141609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Water Pressure Reducing Valve
- Valve Type Standard
- Strainer No
- Material Low Lead Bronze
- Pipe Size 1/2"
- Preset Pressure Settings 50 psi
- Pressure Adjustment Range 25 to 75 psi
- Connection Type Union x FNPT
- Height 6"
- Length 4-1/2"
- Max. Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 300 psi
- Standards CSA, NSF 61, Annex G, Annex G NSF International, Lead Plumbing Law IAPMO R&T, ASSE Listed 1003 , IAPMO, City of Los Angeles
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Item # 5DMC1WATTS
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.