Reduced Pressure Zone Backflow Preventer, Bronze, Wilkins 375XLB Series, FNPT Connection
- Item # 46KK25
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 12-375XLB
- Catalog Page # 2906
- UNSPSC # 40141622
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Reduced Pressure Zone Backflow Preventer
- Series Wilkins 375XLB
- Size 1/2"
- Connection FNPT
- Body Material Bronze
- Temp. Range 33 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Max. Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 175 psi
- Width 6"
- Length 8-7/8"
- Height 6-13/16"
- Features Black UV Stabilized Fusion Epoxy Coating to Help Deter Theft
- Standards ASSE Listed 1013, NSF Listed Standard 61, Annex G, IAPMO listed, Approved By The Foundation for Cross Connection Control and Hydraulic Research At USC
- Compliance CSA Certified B64.4, AWWA Compliant C511, NSF/ANSI 375 By IAPMO R and T
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.