Side Mounted Double Flush Toilet/Urinal Flush Valve Retrofit Kit
- Item # 2VEJ4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ZERK-CPM
- Catalog Page # 2745
- UNSPSC # 30181505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Flush Valve Retrofit Kit
- Fixture Type Toilet/Urinal
- Basic Power Source Battery
- Mounting Position Side
- Converts Manual to Automatic
- Gallons per Flush 3.5/1.6
- Standards ADA Compliant, ANSI, ASSE, IAPMO/UPC, CSA And ETL Test Labs
- Battery Life Up To One Month Worth Of Flushes Before Low Battery Indicator Light Flashes
- Sensor Range 12 to 44"
- Depth 3-15/16"
- Height 2-7/8"
- Length 4-11/16"
- Finish Chrome Metal
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- For Use With Zurn AquaVantage(R), Aquaflush Plus(R), Aquaflush(R), Metroflush(R) and Sloan Royal(R), Regal(R) and Crown(R) Flushometers
- Includes (4)C Batteries and Installation Tools
- Flush Mode Double Flush
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.