2-1/2"L Brass Angle Stop Valve for Lavatory, Faucet, Water Closet Supply
- Item # 48RX84
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # Z8806-XL-LR-PC
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141609
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Angle Stop Valve
- Material of Construction Brass
- Application Lavatory, Faucet, Water Closet Supply
- Outside Dia. (In.) 3/8
- Inlet Size (In.) 1/2
- Inlet Type SWT
- Outlet (In.) 1/2
- Outlet Type Hose Thread
- Water Connector Inlet Size (In) 1/2
- Water Connector Inlet Type CXC
- Water Connector Outlet Size (In) 3/8
- Supply Stop Inlet Size (In) 1/2
- Supply Stop Outlet Size (In) 3/8
- Length (In.) 2-1/2
- Max. Working Pressure (PSI) 200
- Operating Temp. (F) 33 Degrees to 100 Degrees
- Inner Core Brass
- Nut Material Brass
- Finish Chrome
- Features Full Turn
- Includes Loose Key, (2) 12" Risers, (2) Chrome Plated Steel Flanges
- Standards IAPMO, NSF61
- Compliance AB1953
- Package Quantity 1
- Pipe Dia. (In.) 1/2
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.