Mid Arc Bathroom Sink Faucet, None Faucet Handle Type, 1.50 gpm, Chrome
- Item # 38ZL50
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # Z6913-XL
- Catalog Page # 2728
- UNSPSC # 40141702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shipping Weight 4.7 lbs.
- Item Mid Arc Bathroom Faucet
- Mounting Type - Faucet Deck
- Faucet Type Bathroom Sink Faucet
- Number of Holes 1
- Faucet Installation Style Single Hole
- Number of Handles 0
- Faucet Activation Motion Sensor
- Faucet Handle Type None
- Faucet Spout Shape Mid Arc
- Faucet Finish Chrome
- Plumbing Brand Zurn
- Series AquaSense
- Faucet Body Material Brass
- Flow Rate 1.50 gpm
- Flow Outlet Type - Faucet Aerated
- Ligature Resistant No
- Vandal Resistant Features Vandal Resistant Outlet
- ADA Compliance Yes
- Standards ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, SDWA
- CEC Compliant CEC Compliant
- Water Inlet Connection Size 1/2"
- Replacement Cartridge Mfr. Model Number P6900-SRK
- Replacement Cartridge Grainger Item Number 4UZP3
- Includes Vandal Resistant Aerator, In-Line Filter, (4) AA Batteries and Single Supply Hose
- Valve Type - Faucets Solenoid Valve
- Features 30 second time out feature
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Spout Length 6-1/2"
- Spout Height 6 3/8"
- Spout Reach 4-3/4"
- Max. Mounting Hole Center Distance Single Hole
- Max. Installation Surface Thickness 3"
- Power Source (4) AA Batteries
- Amps 2.00A
- Voltage 6VDC
- Sensor Range 7-1/2"
- Temperature Control Yes
- Green Environmental Attribute Faucet Flow Rate 1.5 gpm Or Less
- Green Certification or Other Recognition WaterSense Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is WaterSense Certified.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 41J525ZURN