Brass Bathroom Faucet, No. of Handles: 0
- Item # 38ZL50
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # Z6913-XL
- Catalog Page # 2728
- UNSPSC # 40141702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Bathroom Faucet
- Faucet Operation Sensor
- Number of Handles 0
- Faucet Handle Type None
- Connection 3/8" Compression
- Flow Rate 1.50 gpm
- Number of Holes 1
- Mounting Hole Center to Center Single Hole
- Body Material Brass
- Faucet Spout Shape Mid Arc
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Drain Type None
- Mounting Type - Faucet Deck
- Power Source (4) AA Batteries
- Voltage 6VDC
- Amps 2.00A
- Spout Length 6-1/2"
- Sensor Range 7-1/2"
- Valve Type Compression
- Faucet Finish Chrome
- Height 6-1/2"
- Flow Outlet Type - Faucet Aerated
- Temp. Control Yes
- Replacement Cartridge 4UZP3
- Includes Vandal Resistant Aerator, In-Line Filter, (4) AA Batteries and Single Supply Hose
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Standards ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, SDWA
- Commercial / Residential Commercial
- CEC Compliant CEC Compliant
- Ligature Resistant No
- Faucet Installation Style Single Hole
- Green Environmental Attribute Faucet Flow Rate 1.5 gpm Or Less
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Faucet Flow Rate 1.5 gpm Or Less.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 41J525ZURN
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.