Manual/Advisory Hospital Defibrillator, AHA Compliant
- Item # 4EGN7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 40510011100023010
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 42172101
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
- Item Hospital Defibrillator
- Operation Mode Manual/Advisory
- Energy Adult (120J, 150J, 200J), Pediatric (50J, 70J, 85J)
- Battery Rechargeable Sealed Lead
- Waveform / Measurement Stored Rectilinear Biphasic
- Charging Time Less Than 7 sec.
- Cycles per Charge 1
- Cycle Time Less Than 7 sec.
- Electrodes 1-Piece Design
- Height 6-3/4"
- Width 10-1/3"
- Depth 8-1/4"
- Information Displayed Heart Rate, Lead/Pads, Alarm On/Off, Parameters, AED Functions and Prompts, Test Functions, Error Corrections and Faults, Pacer Functions, Code Markers, Alarm Section and Limits, Delivered Energy
- Screen Size 5-1/2"
- Standards AHA Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.