AED Plus, Semi Auto, 5 Yr. Pad/Battery
- Item# 1YNR5
- Mfr. Model# 8000-004000-01
- Catalog Page# 2232
- UNSPSC# 42172101
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Defibrillator
- Operation Mode Semi-Auto
- Energy Adult (120J, 150J, 200J), Pediatric (50J, 70J, 85J)
- Battery (5) Year Life, (10) PK Duracell 123A Lithium
- Waveform / Measurement Stored Rectilinear Biphasic
- Charging Time Less Than 10 sec.
- Cycles per Charge 1
- Cycle Time Less Than 7 sec.
- Electrodes (5) Year Life, 1-Piece Design
- Cable Length 33-1/2"
- Height 11-1/2"
- Width 9-1/2"
- Depth 5-1/4"
- Information Displayed Shock Count, Compression Depth, ECG, Number of Shocks Delivered, Elapsed Time
- Screen Size 1-1/3" x 2-1/2"
- Shelf Life 5 yr.
- Standards AHA Compliant
- Includes AEDPlus Semi-Auto, Electrode Padz, (10) Batteries, Medical Prescription, Carry Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.