Water Powered Sump Pump, 3/4" Inlet Connection, 8, 15.8 GPM of Water @ 10 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI
- Item # 12U354
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 503-0007
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Water Powered Sump Pump
- Max. Head - Pumps 42 ft.
- Min./Max. Pressure (PSI) 20/100
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft @ 30 10.2, 15.8
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2"
- Inlet Connection 3/4"
- 50 PSI 10.2, 15.8,8, 15.8,2.5, 11.2,N/A, 6.5
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft @ 30 8, 15.8
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft @ 30 2.5, 11.2
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft @ 30 N/A, 6.5
- Material of Construction PVC
- Switch Type - Pumps Vertical
- Agency Compliance IAPMO
- Includes Audible Alarm
- Diameter 9"
- Height 38-3/4"
- Pump Body Material PVC
- Length 43"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Max. Diameter Solids Clear Water
- Max. Liquid Temp. 100 Degrees F
- Off Point 1" above suction screen of foot valve
- On Point 2" above on level of primary pump
- Outlet 1-1/2"
- Width 5-1/2"
- Item - Sump Pumps Sump Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.