1/2 HP Sump/Battery Back-Up Combination System, Discharge NPT (In.): 1-1/2, Max. Flow (GPH): 4320
- Item# 12U353
- Mfr. Model# 507-0011
- Catalog Page# 3265
- UNSPSC# 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sump/Battery Back-Up Combination System
- HP 1/2
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2"
- Voltage 115
- Voltage - Back-Up 12VDC
- Amps 9.4
- Amps - Back-Up 8.4A
- Switch Type Vertical Float
- 12VDC Battery Charger 10A
- Max. Flow (GPH) 4320
- Max. Flow (GPH) - Back-Up 1380
- Max. Head 23 ft.
- Max. Head (Ft.) - Back-Up 17.5
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/2"
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.) - Back-Up 0
- GPH of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 4320 (Primary); 1380 (Secondary)
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 4320 (Primary); 1380 (Secondary)
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 3660 (Primary); 900 (Secondary)
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 2700 (Primary); 300 (Secondary)
- Max. Liquid Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 18"
- On Point (In.) 9.5 (Primary); 11.25 (Secondary)
- Off Point (In.) 3 (Primary); 10.25
- Base Material Cast Iron (Primary); Plastic (Secondary)
- Housing Material Cast Iron (Primary); Plastic (Secondary)
- Impeller Material Polypropylene (Primary); Plastic (Secondary)
- Motor Type PSC (Primary); DC (Secondary)
- Duty Continuous (Primary); Continuous (Secondary)
- Shaft Seal Carbon/Ceramic (Primary); Buna N (Secondary)
- Length 11-1/2"
- Width 11-1/2"
- Height 19-3/4"
- Cord Length 15 ft. (Primary); 6 ft. (Secondary)
- For Use With Sump Pits Above 18" Diameter and 24" Deep
- Agency Compliance UL, CSA (Primary)
- Includes Check Valves, Battery Box and Charger
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Year
- Off Point 3 (Primary); 10.25
- On Point 9.5 (Primary); 11.25 (Secondary)
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.