1/2 HP Submersible Sump Pump, Vertical Switch Type, Cast Iron Base Material
- Item# 2P551
- Mfr. Model# M137
- Catalog Page# 3264
- UNSPSC# 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Sump Pump
- HP 1/2
- Switch Type Vertical
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Voltage 115
- Amps 10.7
- Diameter 11-3/4"
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2"
- Height 13"
- Max. Head 26 ft.
- Max. Dia. Solids 5/8"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 90
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 79
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 58
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 36
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 8
- Max. Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Off Point 2-3/4"
- On Point 10"
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Shaft Seal Carbon/Ceramic
- Mechanical Seal CRB/CMC
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Year
- Max. Liquid Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 1725
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.