1 HP Submersible Sump Pump, None Switch Type, Cast Iron Base Material
- Item# 4NW01
- Mfr. Model# N140
- Catalog Page# 3264
- UNSPSC# 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Sump Pump
- HP 1
- Switch Type None
- Cord Length 15 ft.
- Voltage 115
- Amps 12
- Diameter 10-1/8"
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2"
- Height 12-5/8"
- Max. Head 50 ft.
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/2"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 86
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 80
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 73
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 66
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 59
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 32
- Max. Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Polypropylene
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Shaft Seal Carbon/Ceramic
- Mechanical Seal CRB/CMC
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Max. Liquid Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 3450
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3BB72DAYTON
Price $382.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.