3/10 HP Submersible Sump Pump, Vertical Switch Type, Polypropylene Base Material
- Item# 2P547
- Mfr. Model# M53
- Catalog Page# 3264
- UNSPSC# 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Sump Pump
- HP 3/10
- Switch Type Vertical
- Cord Length 10-1/16"
- Voltage 115
- Amps 9.6
- Diameter 10-3/32"
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2"
- Height 10-1/16"
- Max. Head 19 ft.
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/2"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 43
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 34
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 19
- Max. Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Off Point 3"
- On Point 7-1/4"
- Base Material Polypropylene
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Polypropylene
- Duty Continuous
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Shaft Seal Carbon/Ceramic
- Mechanical Seal CRB/CMC
- Features Float Operated, Corrosion-Resistant, Powder Coated Epoxy Finish, Stainless Steel Screws, Switch Arm, Guard and Handle, Watertight Neoprene Square Ring Between Motor and Pump Housing, Entire Unit Pressure Tested After Assembly
- Alarm No
- Hz 60 HZ
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Year
- Max. Liquid Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 1550
- Gauge/Conductor 18/3
- NEC Cord Designation SJTW
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.