1 HP Automatic Submersible Sewage Pump, 230 Voltage, 133 GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head
- Item# 2P554
- Mfr. Model# D284
- Catalog Page# 2676
- UNSPSC# 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Sewage Pump
- Pump Type Automatic
- HP 1
- Switch Type Vertical
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Voltage 230
- Phase 1
- Amps 8.9
- Height 18-13/16"
- Diameter 13-9/16"
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Max. Dia. Solids 2"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 179
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 157
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 133
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 106
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 72
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 42
- Max. Head 35 ft.
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Motor Type Hermetically-Sealed, Oil-Filled
- Bearing Type Upper Sleeve and Lower Ball
- Shaft Seal Carbon/Ceramic
- Agency Compliance UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Discharge NPT 3"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 1725
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.