1/2 HP Explosion Proof Submersible Sewage Pump, 115 Voltage, 15.5 Amps, Cast Iron Base Material
- Item# 4HEX6
- Mfr. Model# MX161
- Catalog Page# 2674
- UNSPSC# 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Explosion Proof Submersible Sewage Pump
- Pump Type Automatic
- HP 1/2
- Voltage 115
- Amps 15.5
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Shaft Seal Carbon/Ceramic
- Motor RPM 3450
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/4"
- Max. Head 56 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 100
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 93
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 85
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 79
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 70
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 62
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 55
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 45
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 35
- GPM of Water @ 55 Ft. of Head 9
- Height 24-1/2"
- Cord Length 20 ft.
- Diameter 13-5/16"
- Bearing Type Ball
- Motor Type Oil Filled
- Pump RPM 3450
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2"
- Switch Type Vertical
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Agency Compliance FM Approved
- Duty Continuous
- Handle Yes
- Hz 60
- Length 13-5/16"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Year
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 24"
- Width 13-1/8"
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.