1 HP Grinder Pump, CPCR Motor, 140 ft.Max. Head, Carbon/Ceramic Shaft Seal
- Item# 4HEX3
- Mfr. Model# E810
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Grinder Pump
- HP 1
- Voltage 230
- Amps 6
- Height 22-3/8"
- Cord Length 20 ft.
- Discharge NPT 1-1/4"
- Shaft Seal Carbon/Ceramic
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 15.5
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 15
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 13.2
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 12.3
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 12
- Max. Head 140 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Phase 1
- Motor RPM 1725
- Motor Type CPCR
- Bearing Type Ball
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Base Material Cast Iron
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 15.2
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 14.8
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 14.5
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 14
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 13.8
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 13
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 11.6
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 11
- GPM of Water @ 110 Ft. of Head 10.5
- GPM of Water @ 120 Ft. of Head 10
- GPM of Water @ 130 Ft. of Head 9.5
- GPM of Water @ 140 Ft. of Head 9
- Thermal Protection Auto Reset
- Agency Compliance UL & cCSAus
- Includes All Necessary Components to Replace Positive Displacement Grinders
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.