1/2 HP Explosion Proof Submersible Sewage Pump with 120VAC Voltage and 15 Amps
- Item # 4HEX8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MX292
- Catalog Page # 2614
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Explosion Proof Submersible Sewage Pump
- Pump HP 1/2
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Cord Length - Pumps 20 ft.
- Discharge NPT 2"
- Max. Diameter Solids 2"
- Max. Head - Pumps 42 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps Vertical
- Pump Type Automatic
- Amps - Pumps 15.00
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Carbon, Ceramic
- Motor RPM 3450
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 140
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 124
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 108
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 91
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 75
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 56
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 30
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 10
- Height 24-15/16
- Diameter 13-5/16"
- Bearing Type Ball
- Motor Type Oil Filled
- Pump RPM 3450
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Agency Compliance FM Approved
- Duty Continuous
- Handle Yes
- Hz 60
- Length 13-5/16"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 24"
- Width 13-1/8"
- Item - Sewage Pumps Explosion Proof Submersible Sewage Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.