1/2 HP Explosion Proof Submersible Sewage Pump, 115 Voltage, 15 Amps, Cast Iron Base Material
- Item# 4HEX8
- Mfr. Model# MX292
- Catalog Page# 3266
- UNSPSC# 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Explosion Proof Submersible Sewage Pump
- Pump Type Automatic
- HP 1/2
- Voltage 115
- Amps 15
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Shaft Seal Carbon/Ceramic
- Motor RPM 3450
- Max. Dia. Solids 2"
- Max. Head 42 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 140
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 124
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 108
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 91
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 75
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 56
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 30
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 10
- Height 24-1/2"
- Cord Length 20 ft.
- Diameter 13-5/16"
- Bearing Type Ball
- Motor Type Oil Filled
- Discharge NPT 2"
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Agency Compliance FM Approved
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.