1 HP Submersible Effluent Pump, Vertical Switch Type
- Item # 6JGW8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # D265
- Catalog Page # 2675
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Effluent Pump
- Pump HP 1
- Voltage - Pumps 240VAC
- Input Phase AC 1
- Discharge NPT 2"
- Max. Head - Pumps 86 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Bronze
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Carbon, Ceramic
- Cord Length - Pumps 20 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps Vertical
- Max. Diameter Solids 3/4"
- Top Material Cast Iron
- Amps - Pumps 10.20
- Height 19-5/16"
- Diameter 12-3/4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 61
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 61
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 60
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 55
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 61
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 59
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 58
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 39
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 23
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 10
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 56
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 53
- GPM of Water @ 55 Ft. of Head 45
- Off Point 5-1/4"
- On Point 15-3/4"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 3450
- Thermal Protection Thermal Protection
- Motor Type PSC
- Handle Yes
- Hz 60
- Length 12-3/4"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 24"
- Pump RPM 3450
- Width 10-11/32"
- Bearing Type Ball
- Agency Compliance UL, CSA
- Item - Effluent Pumps Submersible Effluent Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.