1/2 HP Submersible Effluent Pump, Operation Type: Manual, Switch Type: None
- Item# 5CZG3
- Mfr. Model# N153
- Catalog Page# 3267
- UNSPSC# 40151513
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Effluent Pump
- HP 1/2
- Switch Type None
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Top Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Polypropylene
- Voltage 115V
- Amps 10.5
- Height 12-1/8"
- Diameter 10-3/32"
- Cord Length 20 ft.
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2"
- Shaft Seal Carbon/Ceramic
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 77
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 70
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 52
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 61
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 42
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 33
- Max. Head 44 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Phase 1
- Motor RPM 3450
- Thermal Protection Thermal Protection
- Duty Continuous
- Motor Type Oil Filled
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Year
- Bearing Type Lower Ball, Upper Sleeve
- Agency Compliance UL, CSA
- Includes 1-1/2" x 2" PVC Adapter Fitting
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.