1-1/2 HP Submersible Effluent Pump, No Switch Included Switch Type
- Item # 2VJ65
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # F188
- Catalog Page # 2615
- UNSPSC # 40151513
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Effluent Pump
- Pump HP 1-1/2
- Voltage - Pumps 240VAC
- Input Phase AC 3
- Discharge NPT 2"
- Max. Head - Pumps 91 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Bronze
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Carbon, Ceramic
- Cord Length - Pumps 20 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps No Switch Included
- Max. Diameter Solids 3/4"
- Top Material Cast Iron
- Amps - Pumps 8.90
- Height 18-1/2"
- Diameter 12-3/4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 145
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 140
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 128
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 103
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 116
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 90
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 71
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 71
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 28
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 2
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 110
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 95
- GPM of Water @ 55 Ft. of Head 80
- Max. Liquid Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 3450
- Duty Intermittent
- Motor Type Oil Filled 3-Phase
- Handle Yes
- Hz 60
- Length 12-3/4"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 24"
- Pump RPM 3450
- Width 8"
- Bearing Type Ball
- Agency Compliance UL, CSA/US
- Item - Effluent Pumps Submersible Effluent Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.