1-1/2 HP Submersible Effluent Pump, Operation Type: Manual, Switch Type: None
- Item# 2VJ62
- Mfr. Model# E188
- Catalog Page# 3267
- UNSPSC# 40151513
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Effluent Pump
- HP 1-1/2
- Switch Type None
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Top Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Voltage 230V
- Amps 14
- Height 18-1/2"
- Diameter 12-3/4"
- Cord Length 20 ft.
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2"
- Shaft Seal Carbon/Ceramic
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 145
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 140
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 128
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 103
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 116
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 90
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 71
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 71
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 28
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 2
- Max. Head 91 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Phase 1
- Motor RPM 3450
- Thermal Protection Thermal Protection
- Duty Intermittent
- Motor Type Oil Filled PSC
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Year
- Bearing Type BALL
- Agency Compliance UL, CSA/US
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.