3/10 HP Elevator Sump Pump with Oil Sensor, 115 Voltage with Max Head 19 ft. and Cord Length 15 ft.
- Item # 5CZF7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 940-0005
- Catalog Page # 2614
- UNSPSC # 40151513
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Elevator Sump Pump with Oil Sensor
- Pump HP 3/10
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Cord Length - Pumps 15 ft.
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2"
- Max. Head - Pumps 19 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps Piggyback Float
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Amps - Pumps 9.70
- Length 10-1/16"
- Width 10-3/32"
- Height 10-1/16"
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 14"
- Max. Diameter Solids 1/2"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 43
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 34
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 19
- Max. Liquid Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Duty Continuous
- Alarm Included Yes
- Alarm Duration - Pumps Continuous
- Alarm Output - Pumps Audible, Dry Contact Remote Terminal, Visual
- Handle Yes
- Hz 60
- Off Point 16-1/16"
- On Point 10 1/16"
- Input Phase AC 1
- Pump RPM 1550
- Motor RPM 1550
- Bearing Type Sleeve
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Carbon, Ceramic
- Sensor Cord Length (Ft.) 20
- Features Sensors Have a Preset On/Off Range of 6" But Level of Where Sensors Go is Adjustable
- Application Elevator Sumps, Transformer Vaults and Commercial Applications
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Agency Compliance CSA/UL
- Includes Alarm Panel and Pump Switch
- Motor Type Shaded Pole
- Check Valve Not Included
- Item - Sump Pumps Elevator Sump Pump with Oil Sensor
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.