2 HP Manual Submersible Sewage Pump, 460 Voltage, 184 GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head
- Item # 4NW28
- Mfr. Model # G295
- Catalog Page # 2676
- UNSPSC # 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Sewage Pump
- Pump HP 2
- Voltage - Pumps 460VAC
- Input Phase AC 3
- Discharge NPT 2"
- Max Head - Pumps 75 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Carbon, Ceramic
- Cord Length - Pumps 20 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps No Switch Included
- Max. Diameter Solids 2"
- Pump Type Manual
- Amps - Pumps 6.10
- Height 21-3/16"
- Diameter 12-7/8"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 214
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 199
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 184
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 168
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 154
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 140
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 115
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 89
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 59
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 23
- Thermal Protection No
- Motor Type Hermetically-sealed, Oil-filled
- Bearing Type Ball
- Agency Compliance UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Max. Liquid Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 3450
- Item - Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.