2 HP Grinder Pump, CSCR Motor, 107 ft. Max Head, Carbon, Ceramic Shaft Seal
- Item # 4HEW5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 820-0011
- Catalog Page # 2618
- UNSPSC # 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Grinder Pump
- Pump HP 2
- Voltage - Pumps 240VAC
- Input Phase AC 1
- Discharge NPT 1-1/4" F
- Max. Head - Pumps 107 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Polypropylene
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Carbon, Ceramic
- Cord Length - Pumps 20 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps Integral
- Height 18-5/8""
- Diameter 11-5/8"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 46
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 46
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 46
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 36
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 27
- Max. Liquid Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 3450
- Pump RPM 3450
- Motor Type CSCR
- Bearing Type Ball
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 46
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 46
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 46
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 46
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 46
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 43
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 16
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 7
- Thermal Protection Auto Reset
- Agency Compliance UL & cCSAus
- Duty Intermittent
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 46
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 46
- GPM of Water @ 55 Ft. of Head 44
- Handle Yes
- Hz 60Hz
- Length 11-5/8"
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 24"
- Item - Grinder Pumps Grinder Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.