2 HP Grinder Pump, PSC Motor, 105 ft. Max Head, Carbon, Ceramic Shaft Seal
- Item # 19T428
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 840-0006
- Catalog Page # 2618
- UNSPSC # 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Grinder Pump
- Pump HP 2
- Voltage - Pumps 240VAC
- Input Phase AC 3
- Discharge NPT 1-1/4" F
- Max. Head - Pumps 105 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Ductile Iron
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Carbon, Ceramic
- Cord Length - Pumps 20 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps Float
- Height 23-3/4"
- Diameter 11-21/32"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 45
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 44
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 37
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 22
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 16
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 3450
- Pump RPM 3450
- Motor Type PSC
- Bearing Type Upper and Lower Ball
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 45
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 45
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 44
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 43
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 42
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 30
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 10
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 11
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Agency Compliance CSA
- Includes SS Lifting Bail
- Duty Intermittent
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 43
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 40
- GPM of Water @ 55 Ft. of Head 32
- Handle Yes
- Hz 60Hz
- Length 11-21/32" FNPT
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 24"
- Item - Grinder Pumps Grinder Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.