1 HP Submersible Sump Pump, Piggyback Float Switch Type, Cast Iron Base Material
- Item # 19T426
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BN140
- Catalog Page # 2612
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Sump Pump
- Pump HP 1
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2" F
- Max. Head - Pumps 50 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Polypropylene
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Carbon, Ceramic
- Cord Length - Pumps 10 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps Piggyback Float
- Max. Diameter Solids 3/4"
- Amps - Pumps 12.00
- Diameter 10-3/16"
- Height 12-3/8"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 86
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 80
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 73
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 66
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 59
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 49
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 28
- Max. Liquid Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 18"
- Off Point Variable
- On Point Variable
- Duty Intermittent
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Bearing Type Dual Ball
- Mechanical Seal CRB/CMC
- Motor Type Permanent Split Capacitor
- Features Durable Cast Iron Construction, Available In Both Single and Double Shaft Seal Designs, Stainless Steel Bolts and Lifting Handle
- Includes Piggyback Float Switch
- Agency Compliance CSA
- Alarm Included No
- Hz 60 HZ
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Motor RPM 3450
- Gauge/Conductor 16/3
- NEC Cord Designation SOW
- Item - Sump Pumps Submersible Sump Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 3BB80DAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.