1 HP Grinder Pump, CPCR Motor, 140 ft. Max Head, Carbon, Ceramic Shaft Seal
- Item # 4HEX3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # E810
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Grinder Pump
- Pump HP 1
- Voltage - Pumps 240VAC
- Input Phase AC 1
- Discharge NPT 1-1/4" F
- Max. Head - Pumps 140 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Bronze
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Carbon, Ceramic
- Cord Length - Pumps 20 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps No Switch Included
- Height 22-3/8"
- Diameter 8-3/8"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 15.5
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 15
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 13.2
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 12.3
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 12
- Max. Liquid Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 1725
- Pump RPM 1725
- Motor Type CPCR
- Bearing Type Ball
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 15.2
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 14.8
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 14.5
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 14
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 13.8
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 13
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 11.6
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 11
- GPM of Water @ 110 Ft. of Head 10.5
- GPM of Water @ 120 Ft. of Head 10
- GPM of Water @ 130 Ft. of Head 9.5
- GPM of Water @ 140 Ft. of Head 9
- Thermal Protection Auto Reset
- Agency Compliance UL & cCSAus
- Includes All Necessary Components to Replace Positive Displacement Grinders
- Duty Intermittent
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 14
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 46
- GPM of Water @ 55 Ft. of Head 44
- Handle Yes
- Hz 60Hz
- Length 8-3/8"
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 18"
- Item - Grinder Pumps Grinder Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.