1 HP Automatic Submersible Sewage Pump, 230 Voltage, 133 GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head
- Item # 2P554
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # D284
- Catalog Page # 2676
- UNSPSC # 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Sewage Pump
- Pump HP 1
- Voltage - Pumps 240VAC
- Input Phase AC 1
- Discharge NPT 3"
- Max. Head - Pumps 35 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Carbon, Ceramic
- Cord Length - Pumps 10 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps Vertical
- Max. Diameter Solids 2"
- Pump Type Automatic
- Amps - Pumps 8.90
- Height 19-9/16
- Diameter 13-9/16"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 179
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 157
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 133
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 106
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 72
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 42
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Motor Type Hermetically-Sealed, Oil-Filled
- Bearing Type Upper Sleeve/Lower Ball
- Agency Compliance UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 1725
- Item - Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.