Sump Pump,1/2 HP,1-1/2In NPT,21ft Max,CI
- Item # 4P023
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # M3098
- Catalog Page # 2673
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Sump Pumps Submersible Sump Pump
- Pump HP 1/2
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2" F
- Max. Head - Pumps 21 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Viton
- Cord Length - Pumps 10"
- Switch Type - Pumps Float
- Max. Diameter Solids 1/2"
- Amps - Pumps 9.40
- Diameter 11"
- Height 13-1/2"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 66
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 56
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 41
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 23
- Max. Liquid Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Off Point 3"
- On Point 12"
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Mechanical Seal Viton(R)
- Motor Type PSC
- Features High Temperature Liquid-Tight Conduit Used with High Temperature Cable, High Temperature Motor Windings, All Models Have Stainless Steel Screws, Guards, Handles and Control Arm and Seal Assemblies
- Includes Check Valve
- Alarm Included No
- Hz 60
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Gauge/Conductor 16/4
- NEC Cord Designation SOW
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3BB71DAYTON
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.