1/2 HP Submersible Sump Pump, No Switch Included Switch Type, Cast Iron Base Material
- Item # 4NW38
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # N98
- Catalog Page # 2612
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Sump Pump
- Pump HP 1/2
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2" F
- Max. Head - Pumps 23 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Polypropylene
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Carbon, Ceramic
- Cord Length - Pumps 15 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps No Switch Included
- Max. Diameter Solids 1/2"
- Amps - Pumps 9.40
- Diameter 10-1/8"
- Height 12"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 72
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 61
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 45
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 25
- Max. Liquid Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Mechanical Seal CRB/CMC
- Alarm Included No
- Hz 60 HZ
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Motor RPM 1550
- Gauge/Conductor 18/3
- NEC Cord Designation SJOW
- Item - Sump Pumps Submersible Sump Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.