1/2 HP Submersible Sump Pump, Vertical Switch Type, Cast Iron Base Material
- Item # 2P550
- Mfr. Model # M98
- Catalog Page # 2672
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Sump Pump
- Pump HP 1/2
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2" F
- Max Head - Pumps 23 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Polypropylene
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Carbon, Ceramic
- Cord Length - Pumps 15 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps Vertical
- Max. Diameter Solids 1/2"
- Amps - Pumps 9.40
- Diameter 10-1/8"
- Height 12"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 72
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 61
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 45
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 25
- Max. Liquid Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Off Point 3"
- On Point 9-1/2"
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Mechanical Seal CRB/CMC
- Includes Float Operated 2 Pole Mechanical Switch
- Alarm Included No
- Hz 60 HZ
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Motor RPM 1725
- Gauge/Conductor 18/3
- NEC Cord Designation SJOW
- Item - Sump Pumps Submersible Sump Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.