1/2 HP Simplex Sewage System, 115 Voltage, Basin Capacity: 41.0 gal.
- Item # 6JGW6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 912-1117
- Catalog Page # 2619
- UNSPSC # 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Simplex Sewage System
- Pump HP 1/2
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Input Phase AC 1
- Inlet 4"
- Discharge NPT 2" F
- Basin Capacity 41.0 gal.
- Max. Head - Pumps 21 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps Piggyback Float
- Hz 60
- Amps - Pumps 10.40
- Vent 2
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 128
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 89
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 10
- Basin Height 24"
- Basin Dia. 24"
- Basin Material Polyethylene
- Cord Length - Pumps 10 ft.
- Max. Diameter Solids 2"
- Cover Material Thermoplastic
- Features Fully Assembled with Thermal Overload Protection, Non-Clogging Vortex Impeller, Anti-Floatation Device Helps to Eliminate Basin From Floating
- Includes Internal 2" PVC Discharge Pipe and High Water Indoor Alarm
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 1725
- Item - Sump/Sewage Pump Systems Simplex Sewage System
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.