Spackling and Patching Compound, 1 qt. Size, Off White to White Color, Container Type: Pail
- Item # 10Z878
- Mfr. Model # 04304
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Spackling and Patching Compound
- Size 1 qt.
- Container Type Pail
- Color Off White to White
- VOC Less Than 100g/L
- Flash Point Greater Than 200 Degrees F
- Temp. Range 50 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Dry Time 2 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat Not Specified
- Dry Time Tack Free Not Specified
- Traffic Hours Not Specified
- Begins to Harden Not Specified
- Setting Time Not Specified
- Functional Cure Not Specified
- Adheres To Painted Wood, Drywall, Cured Plaster, Stucco, Concrete Block, Poured Concrete, Brick
- Application Filling Cracks, Holes, Gouges and Surfaces Imperfections On Walls, Doors, Cabinets, Furniture, Siding Fascia, Soffits, Foundations and Related Interior and Exterior Architectural Substrates, Nail Holes, Splits, Cracks, Gouges, Dents and Other Imperfections
- For Use With Drywall, Plaster
- Characteristics Lightweight, Super-fast, Shrink, Sag and Crack Resistant
- Yield Strength Not Specified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.