Mold Killer and Deodorizer, 32 oz. Spray, 1 EA
- Item# 10Z883
- Mfr. Model# 60190
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31211504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Mold Killer and Deodorizer
- Application Method Spray
- Size 32 oz.
- Color Clear
- For Use On Appliances, Basins, Bathroom Fixtures, Bathtubs, Cabinets, Chairs, Countertops, Floors, Sinks, Tables, Toilets, Urinals And Walls and Other Non-porous Surfaces Made Of Fiberglass, Formica(R), Glass, Ceramic, Metal, Plastic, Painted Surfaces And Steel, Tubs, Shower Stalls, Tile, Counters, Walls, Floors
- Recommended Dilution Ready To Use
- Standards EPA Registered
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovenia and Slovakia.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.