No Smoking, Plastic, 5" x 7", Adhesive Surface
- Item # 33RX47
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1854S
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 55121606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item No Smoking Label, Iowa
- Sign Subject Matter No Smoking
- Height 5"
- Width 7"
- Thickness 0.025"
- Sign Material Plastic
- Sign Mounting Style Adhesive Surface
- Legend No Smoking Pursuant to the Iowa Smokefree Air Act, For more information or to register a complaint call 1-888-944-2247 or visit www.IowaSmokefreeAir.gov
- Printed Language English
- Sign Shape Rectangle
- Legend Style Symbol and Text
- Glow-in-the-Dark No
- UV Resistant Yes
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 70% Post-Industrial Recycled Content / Does Not Contain PVC
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Minimum 70% Post-Industrial Recycled Content / Does Not Contain PVC.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 484J58LYLE
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.