Medical and Hospital, Plastic, 11" x 8", With Mounting Holes, L-Shaped
- Item # 13R258
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2627
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 55121704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item First Aid Sign
- Sign Subject Matter Medical and Hospital
- Height 11"
- Width 8"
- Thickness 0.125"
- Sign Material Plastic
- Sign Mounting Style With Mounting Holes, L-Shaped
- Legend AED Automated External Defibrillator/AED Defibrillator Automatizado Externo
- Sign Legend Color Black, Red
- Sign Background Color White
- Printed Language English,Spanish
- Sign Shape L-Shaped
- Legend Style Symbol and Text
- Glow-in-the-Dark No
- Double-Sided Yes
- UV Resistant No
- Standards LEED Accreditation
- Includes Adhesive Mounting Pads
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Green Certification or Other Recognition UL Environment Claims Validation
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is UL Environment Claims Validation.
Item # 13R257ZING
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.