Lockout/Tagout Kit, Filled, Electrical Lockout, Bag, Red
- Item # 28AV76
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2724
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171511
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Lockout/Tagout Kit
- Filled/Unfilled Filled
- Portable Yes
- Lockout Application Electrical Lockout
- Number of Components 36
- Number of Padlocks Included 4
- Case Style Bag
- Color Red
- Case Height 10"
- Case Width 18"
- Case Depth 6"
- Case Material Recycled PET Fabric
- Language English
- Keyed Different
- Included Padlock Body Material Aluminum
- Standards OSHA 1910.147
- Includes Red Canvas Bag, (2) 1.5" Shackle Red Aluminum Padlocks, (2) 3" Shackle Red Aluminum Padlocks, (2) 1" Red Steel Hasps, (2) 1.5" Red Steel Hasps, Small Plug Lockout, Large Plug Lockout, (3) Universal Breaker Lockouts, Wall Switch Lockout, 1"-2.5" Gate Valve Lockout, 2.5"-5" Gate Valve Lockout, (10) Tags, (10) Cable Ties
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Content.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.