Lockout Document Case, Unfilled, Electrical Lockout, 12" x 13"
- Item # 36D365
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6058
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171511
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Lockout Document Case
- Filled/Unfilled Unfilled
- Lockout Application Electrical Lockout
- Number of Components 0
- Number of Padlocks Included 0
- Height 12"
- Width 13"
- Depth 3"
- Color Yellow
- Material Stainless Steel
- Wall Mounting Yes
- Portable Yes
- Lockout Station Closure Type Closed
- Lockout Visibility No
- Number of Pockets 0
- Legend Lockout Tagout Information
- Language English
- Standards OSHA 1910.147
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Minimum 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Content.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.