Tubing,3/4 in ID,.830 in OD,50 ft,PTFE
- Item # 2TXJ2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 14759
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31231313
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Tubing features a low friction coefficient that allows higher flows and easier washdown; helps eliminate process-contaminating residue. Material is flexible, chemical resistant, nonflammable, and heat resistant. Also features a high dielectric strength and is inert to most chemicals and solvents. Suitable for use in industrial, chemical processing, general laboratory, automotive, insulation, and food service applications.
- Item Tubing
- Tube Material PTFE
- Tube Hardness Shore D: 50 to 65
- Inside Dia. 3/4"
- Outside Dia. 53/64"
- Wall Thickness 3/64"
- Max. Working Pressure @ 73 F 61 psi
- Tube Length 50 ft.
- Tube Color Natural
- Temp. Range -454 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?