Tubing, 7/16 in ID, 9/16 in OD, 50 ft, PTFE
- Item# 2TXH1
- Mfr. Model# 14214
- Catalog Page# 2905
- UNSPSC# 31231313
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Tubing features a low friction coefficient that allows higher flows and easier washdown; helps eliminate process-contaminating residue. Material is flexible, chemical resistant, nonflammable, and heat resistant. Also features a high dielectric strength and is inert to most chemicals and solvents. Suitable for use in industrial, chemical processing, general laboratory, automotive, insulation, and food service applications.
- Item Tubing
- Tube Material PTFE
- Tube Hardness Shore D: 50 to 65
- Inside Dia. 7/16"
- Outside Dia. 9/16"
- Wall Thickness 1/16"
- Max. Working Pressure @ 70 F 137 psi
- Tube Length 50 ft.
- Tube Color Natural
- Temp. Range -454 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?