60" Conveyor Roller Cover, Natural; For Use With Roller Dia.: 1-1/4"
- Item # 5MHF4
- Mfr. Model # 108510
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121711
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
FEP Heat Shrink Tubing Roller Covers • Dielectric strength: Greater than 2000 V/mil Sold in 5-ft. lengthsFluoropolymer tubing offers a lower shrink temperature, greater flexibility, optical clarity, and high lubricity. Protects rollers by forming a skin-tight, high-strength jacket that withstands corrosive chemicals, shock, abrasion, high temperatures, and moisture. Eliminates sticky build-up and can be easily cleaned with a solvent or reagent.More sizes of roller covers are available; go to Grainger.com® and search for "conveyor roller covers."
- Item Conveyor Roller Cover
- For Use With Roller Dia. 1-1/4"
- Installation Method Heat Shrink
- I.D. Before Shrinking 1.3"
- I.D. After Shrinking 1.000"
- Material Fluoropolymer
- Color Natural
- Length 60"
- Shrink Ratio 1.3:1
- Wall Thickness After Shrinking 0.02"
- Temp. Range -148 To 400 F
- Dielectric Strength Greater than 2000 V/mil
- Resists Many Chemicals, Heat, Corrosion, Shock, Moisture, Abrasion
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions