4 ft. Medium Wall Heat Shrink Tubing Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene, Shrink Ratio 4:1
- Item # 4PRN8
- Mfr. Model # 103576
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121711
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
This heat shrink tubing is manufactured with polytetrafluoroethylene.
- Item Heat Shrink Tubing
- Shrink Tubing Type Heat Shrink Tubing
- Shrink Tubing Wall Type Medium Wall
- Shrink Tubing Material Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene
- Flame Retardant No
- Shrink Tubing Adhesive Lined No
- Shrink Tubing Usable Temp. Range -454 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Shrink Ratio 4:1
- Use Shrink Tubing With Wire Size 0.69"
- Shrink Tubing I.D. Before Shrinking 0.687"
- I.D. After Shrinking 0.198"
- Shrink Tubing Wall Thickness After Shrinking 0.015"
- Shrink Tubing Length 4 ft.
- Color Natural
- Min. Shrink Temp. 420 Degrees F
- Max. Voltage Greater than 1400 V/mil
- Standards AMS-DTL-23053/12 Class 5
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions