4 ft. Medium Wall Heat Shrink Tubing Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene, Shrink Ratio 1.3:1
- Item # 4PRL5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 103694
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121711
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This heat shrink tubing is manufactured with fluorinated ethylene propylene.
- Item Heat Shrink Tubing
- Shrink Tubing Type Heat Shrink Tubing
- Shrink Tubing Wall Type Medium Wall
- Shrink Tubing Material Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene
- Flame Retardant No
- Shrink Tubing Adhesive Lined No
- Shrink Tubing Usable Temp. Range -148 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Shrink Ratio 1.3:1
- Use Shrink Tubing With Wire Size 10 AWG
- Shrink Tubing I.D. Before Shrinking 0.141"
- I.D. After Shrinking 0.114"
- Shrink Tubing Wall Thickness After Shrinking 0.010"
- Shrink Tubing Length 4 ft.
- Color Clear
- Min. Shrink Temp. 420 Degrees F
- Max. Voltage Greater than 2000 V/mil
- Standards AMS-DTL-23053/11 Class 1
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions