4 ft. Thin Wall Heat Shrink Tubing Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene, Shrink Ratio Not Rated
- Item # 4PRP8
- Mfr. Model # 103588
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121711
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Heat Shrink Tubing
- Shrink Tubing Type Heat Shrink Tubing
- Shrink Tubing Wall Type Thin Wall
- Shrink Tubing Material Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene
- Flame Retardant No
- Shrink Tubing Adhesive Lined No
- Shrink Tubing Usable Temp. Range -88 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Shrink Ratio Not Rated
- Use Shrink Tubing With Wire Size 0.70"
- Shrink Tubing I.D. Before Shrinking 0.700"
- I.D. After Shrinking 0.500"
- Shrink Tubing Wall Thickness After Shrinking 0.040"
- Shrink Tubing Length 4 ft.
- Color Natural
- Min. Shrink Temp. 420 Degrees F
- Max. Voltage Greater than 1400 V/mil
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.