4 ft. Thin Wall Heat Shrink Tubing Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene, Shrink Ratio Not Rated
- Item # 4PRP5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 103630
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121711
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This heat shrink tubing is manufactured with polytetrafluoroethylene/fluorinated ethylene propylene.
- Item Heat Shrink Tubing
- Shrink Tubing Type Heat Shrink Tubing
- Shrink Tubing Wall Type Thin Wall
- Shrink Tubing Material Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene
- Flame Retardant No
- Shrink Tubing Adhesive Lined No
- Shrink Tubing Usable Temp. Range -88 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Shrink Ratio Not Rated
- Use Shrink Tubing With Wire Size 0.24"
- Shrink Tubing I.D. Before Shrinking 0.240"
- I.D. After Shrinking 0.150"
- Shrink Tubing Wall Thickness After Shrinking 0.020"
- Shrink Tubing Length 4 ft.
- Color Natural
- Min. Shrink Temp. 420 Degrees F
- Max. Voltage Greater than 1400 V/mil
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions