Tactical Remote Pull Line,Black
- Item # 31LM73
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TRP.100S-BK
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46151605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Tactical Remote Pull Line
- Number of Components 9
- Includes Custom Textile Case, (2) Samson HPPE 100 ft. Pull Line, Pull Line Stuff Sack, Zero Point Hook Knife (Benchmade), Zero Point Folding Hook, 4 in. Vise Grip (Modified for use with Pull Line), Nano 23 Carabineer, Safe Standoff Card
- Overall Width 4"
- Overall Depth 1-1/2"
- Overall Height 6"
- Features Individually Carried Lightweight Kit Designed to Enable A Soldier to Remotely Move Items They Suspect May Be Booby Trapped Such As Doors, Gates or Organic Material. The Included Tools are Designed for Quick Attachment of The HPPE Pull Line, Decreasing Time On Target and Limiting Exposure to Possible Explosive Hazards. All Tools are Easily Accessible In The Book-Style Enclosures. The Kit Fits In A Cargo Pocket, A Backpack or On A Belt
- Color Black
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.