Tactical Remote Pull Line, Brown
- Item # 31LM69
- Mfr. Model # TRP.100-CB
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46151605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Tactical Remote Pull Line
- Number of Components 13
- Includes Custom Textile Case, (2) Samson HPPE 200 ft. Pull Line, Pull Line Stuff Sack, Ravioli Shot Bag, Zero Point Hinge Hook, Zero Point Pull Bar, Insulated Straight Hemostat 5-1/2", (8) Clear Path IR Marking Tabs, (8) Heavy-Duty Rubber Bands (Spares for IR Tabs), (8) Titanium Stakes, Quick Grip 200mm Micro Clamp (Modified for use with Pull Line), Micro Vise Grips (Modified for Use with Pull Line), (2) Nonlocking Revolver Carabineer, Zero Point Hook Knife (Benchmade), (2) Zero Point Custom Dynex Runner, Safe Standoff Card
- Overall Width 4"
- Overall Depth 2"
- Overall Height 6"
- Features Meets Explosive Ordnance Disposal Operational Requirements In A Tactical Environment. It's Lightweight and Compact Size Make It Ideal for Conducting Assault Team Support Operations While Still Possessing Most of The Capabilities of The Trp.200. The Kit Includes 100 Feet of HPPE and Various Attachment tools, Allowing for Safe Standoff and Decreased Time On Target During Remote Pull Procedures On ordnance Items. The Kit Can Me Mounted Directly to A MOLLE System
- Color Brown
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.