Tactical IED Kit,Black
- Item # 31LM61
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TIK.2-BK
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46151605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Tactical IED Kit
- Number of Components 34
- Includes Custom Textile Case, Zero Point Black Out Cloth, (5) Flex-Light (Red, Green, Blue, IR, White or Amber), Zero Point TNT, Zero Point Soft Sheath for TNT, Zero Point Hard Sheath for TNT, Zero Point Trip Wire Feeler, Insulated, 48" Multiuse Aluminum Rod, Diamond Retractable Sharpener for TNT, (2) BOJO Tool, (2) Devcon Inst-N Epoxy, Epoxy Mixing Pack, Master Ultratorch with Knife Tip, Stiletto 11-1/2" Titanium Glazer Bar, Fiskar Metal Shear, Metal Nibbling Tool, (2) Extra Metal Nibbling Tool Blade, Vice Grips 7", Insulated Extended Forceps, DEWALT(R) 20V Compact Drill/Driver with 2 Batteries and Charger, Dremel Tool, Plumbing Epoxy Putty 2oz, DEWALT(R) Impact Ready Hole Saw 1-1/2", OLFA Heavy-Duty Utility Knife, Gorilla Tape Small (1" W Roll), Tenacious Tape (3" x 20" Strip), T-Handle Metal Reamer, Marine Tuf-Cloth 12" x 12", Zero Point Bit Kit
- Overall Width 9-1/2"
- Overall Depth 6-1/2"
- Overall Height 15"
- Features Incorporates A Load Out of Highly Capable Field Tested Tools to Support Explosive Ordnance Disposal Actions Before, During or After An Assault or for Conventional Explosive Ordnance Disposal Actions. This Kit Provides The Next Level of Access Capability Compared to The 1st Line Kits. The Case Can Be Carried Inside A Backpack or Hand Carried with The Integrated Handles
- Color Black
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.